Imvusa Office Electrical
Imvusa Office Electrical
ELECTRICAL SUPPORT AND SERVICES
Imvusa employs licensed electricians who deliver work that meets all the necessary quality + safety standards
We specialize in the planning / installations of power for the IT computer environment, such as dedicated, normal and UPS power. We also install any electrical equipment including maintenance and the issuing of Certificates of Compliance (COC).
Our staff are well trained with over 20 year’s of experience in this field. Our experience gained over the years enables us to design all electrical wiring for any commercial applications such as businesses, shopping centres, schools, restaurants, houses, offices, hotels and supermarkets etc.
We operate in all areas of Cape Town / WCape. Our clients cover the professional + business fields, e.g. doctors, lawyers, schools, government, hospitals etc.
Presently we are contracted to the Dept of Transport (DOT) to install + maintain the power requirements for E-Natis at all the Traffic sites/DLTC/MVR etc. We also do work at Municipalities, the private sector etc.
No Job to Small.
Electrical Services Offered:
- Normal + Dedicated Plug Installations
- Installation +cabling of Distribution Boards
- Installation of Power PVC Trunking
- Fault Finding
- Earth Leakages
- Compliance Certification – Inspection + Testing
- Electrical Solution Providers
- Single + 3 phase
- Load Balancing
- Electrical Safety requirements
- Electrical Project Management
Quotes and Pricing
- For smaller straightforward jobs:
- In the event of smaller straightforward jobs, a quote will be supplied beforehand and the full amount will be payable on completion.
- For larger more complicated jobs:
- We come out to your business to assess the situation
- The assessment report and quote will be emailed to you within 24/48 hours depending on the size of the job requirement.
- A 50% payment deposit will be required for larger installations to secure the job and buy the necessary materials relating to your specific needs.
- The rest of the 50% payment will be required same day, on completion of the job.
- We have overall discretion when deciding which job will qualify as a small or large job and will communicate this to you beforehand.
- Our pricing has been proven to be below market related costs even though we supply this service to a niche environment ensuring completed professional installations and support.